With the final arrival of snow here in Pittsburgh, we decided to celebrate both indoors and outdoors. This snack was perfect! What could be better than making a snowflake that you can eat and then pouring massive quantities of sugar on top?
Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas
butter-flavored cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Fold a tortilla in half, creating a half circle. Fold in half again to create a wedge. Cut shapes out.
3. Unfold the tortilla and lay it flat on waxed paper on a cookie sheet.
4. Spray tortilla with cooking spray and sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar.
6. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Allow tortilla to cool and enjoy!
adapted from January 2007 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr. magazine.
Let me know if you make these! Enjoy!