This recipe is a perfect winter recipe for kids. It’s simple. You can’t really mess it up. And it actually tastes REALLY GOOD! Adden loved the building required. And Selah – well, she just loved being in the kitchen with sugar. It was an instant family hit!
Boston Creme Eclair
1 pkg cream cheese, softened
2 cups cold milk
1 pkg vanilla instant pudding
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tub Cool Whip Topping, thawed and divided
chocolate to melt
1. Beat cream cheese with a mixer until creamy.
2. Gradually beat in milk.
3. Add dry pudding mix, extract, and nutmeg. Beat 2 min.
4. Stir in 1 -1/2 cups Cool Whip
5. Line 9×5 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
6. Arrange Nilla Wafers, top side down on bottom of pan. Cover with 1/4 pudding mix.
7. Repeat layers 3 times. Top with remaining wafers.
8. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
9. Invert dessert onto plate. Remove plastic wrap.
10. Melt chocolate and 1 cup of remaining Cool Whip. Cool and pour ever dessert.
11. Garnish with cool whip and wafers.
adapted from the Nilla Wafer box:)